Administrative Assistant, Scripted Content
Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to two executives in the Scripted Content department at NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCUniversal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- General administrative duties including: rolling calls, maintaining phone sheet, scheduling and coordinating meetings, copying, filing, expense reporting and planning travel arrangements for executives
- Distribute rough cuts, script revisions, etc.
- Maintain submission log and return materials where appropriate
- Maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
- Cover for other assistants as needed
- Perform other related duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3 years of work experience
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Additional Job Requirements• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Flexible, personable, self-starter with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Agency experience preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.