Political Digital Media Specialist
Location: Washington, D.C., Washington D.C.
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Digital Media Specialist for the Political Unit will be responsible for conducting research and providing support to the unit for the 2020 Political Campaign
• Obtaining, logging and organizing political material from a variety of sources (affiliates, campaigns, etc.)
• Researching political candidates, issues and fundraising
• Building and maintaining databases for research and campaign contacts
This is a staff position with an end date of 12/31/2020
• Must be willing to work in Washington D.C.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to work overtime, evenings, weekends, holidays as required
• Strong research and organization skills
• Strong writing skills
• Solid knowledge of current events, public policy issues and politics
• Experience conducting video research
• Strong digital shooting, editing and production skills
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and quickly changing objectives/priorities.
• Team player
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal communications skills
• Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
• Experience using research databases
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.