About Your Role
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of what makes high-quality, credible online health content and at least one year of managerial experience. Previous experience working in a fast paced environment is a must.
About Your Contributions
- Help shape, define, and implement the medical condition editorial strategy, brand voice and positioning to increase audience and drive user engagement
- Use data to identify new opportunities including editorial gaps, tools, content partnerships, and more
- Work with cross-functional teams to help drive SEO, Email, and Social strategies forward
- Track competitive landscape to identify trends and opportunities within the space
- Collaborative and resourceful team player who takes initiative to work with internal stakeholders
- 7+ years of work experience
- Must have experience with health content and understand specific nuances surrounding credibility
- Strong editorial skills; an eye for good writing and keen sense of what content works well online
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Consistently up to date with industry trends related to Health content; able to identify topics of interest to a wide audience
- Solid understanding of current SEO best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.