- Full Time
Our busy marketing department has an immediate opening for the Marketing Coordinator position. We are looking for a detail oriented and organized individual to assist in the coordination and implementation of ad campaigns for BroadwayBox.com as well as various marketing efforts for Broadway.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily management of show pages, venue pages, and discount offers – creating new pages/offers when needed and ensuring the information is up to date, managing closed shows and expiring discount codes
• Pre and post-approval for all email communications, scheduling emails in the blast manager tool and creating weekly emails
• Manage listing page photo galleries as well as create image files for internal email communications
• Approve and post reviews
• Traffic ad units, monitor delivery, create campaign wrap-up reports
• Maintain site schedule and work with team to ensure campaign elements are fully delivered
• Develop social media initiatives and partnerships for brand awareness
• Come up with creative ideas for new company merchandise and facilitate budget and ordering
• Plan and coordinate gifts and lunches for partner appreciation
• Occasional executive support
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
o Establishes and maintains effective relations
o Exhibits tact and consideration
o Offers assistance and support to co-workers
o Works cooperatively in group situations
o Works actively to resolve conflicts
• Quality Management
o Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
o Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Creative Thinking
o Must be able to independently come up with fun and creative ideas to reward our partners
o Be able to come up with and implement marketing initiatives to build brand awareness
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
• Knowledge of social media and its trends
• Passion for Broadway is a must!
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Basic Photoshop knowledge preferred
• Basic HTML knowledge preferred
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We offer competitive compensation including Vacation and Holiday Pay, health & welfare benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary requirements must be included for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Broadway Across America is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected classification under local, state or federal laws.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Broadway Across America recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Broadway Across America may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.