Associate Vice President, Digital Strategy
- Full Time
CMM has an immediate opening for an Associate Vice President, Digital Strategy in the Digital Division of our SoHo office. We're a mid-sized, integrated agency, specializing in beauty and personal care. We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial in spirit, with a positive outlook, who has demonstrable experience leading successful teams in the digital agency space. The ideal candidate should have expertise in developing sound and, sometimes, out of the box, brand strategies and tactics.
Candidate must be in NYC and must have 8+ years of agency experience.
Our Associate Vice President, Digital Strategy will head up our Engagement Strategy department, supervising a team of community managers and strategists while they expand the communities of our clients. Our AVP plays a lead role in implementing and optimizing communications strategies and oversees the planning and development of all digital activations.
We’re looking for someone passionate about digital, social and storytelling. This position reports to a Vice President of Digital and assists with new business, departmental initiatives and managing budgets.
- Oversee a team of strategists and community managers
- Provide our clients with thought leadership and account strategy in order to deliver on their business goals
- Lead brainstorming sessions and workshops with PR, creative & strategy teams to develop plans and tactics for clients on an annual and ongoing basis
- Develop strategies and killer briefs that align with the brand, audience, and client's business objectives
- Take data and develop actionable insights and recommendations for reports, concepts, and plans
- Partner with cross-discipline teams to create presentations and reports
- Demonstrate strong social media and digital understanding and the ability to effectively communicate these ideas, proposals, scopes and questions to internal team members, as well as to clients
- Be an active leader with a POV on industry, pop culture, and digital/social trends; develop internal presentations on new insights and innovations
- Build strong relationships with clients while deepening their knowledge of social/digital marketing
- 8+ years of experience in a digital strategy role
- Experience with: managing communities, content creation and optimization, influencer marketing, listening and insights, brand planning, media planning
- Technical knowledge of social listening and research tools
- Experience turning quantitative and qualitative research into strategic recommendations
- Expertise in the social media space with knowledge of the emerging social landscape
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding client-focused environment with set deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Proactive with excellent follow through and professionalism
In exchange, we offer company paid medical insurance, 401K with a company match, summer hours, company paid holiday between Christmas and New Years and a fun work environment. Please send your resume with cover letter. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE TRI-STATE AREA.