Support Representative II (French Speaking)
- Full Time
Our Dealer Support team makes things more than right for our customers. On our team, technical aptitude is important, but so is a great attitude, a collaborative spirit and a curious mind. Support Representatives work with customers to resolve issues, answer questions, and help make our products even better. You’ll spend a lot of time working with customers, and even more time working with your team to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.We are looking for people who can handle multiple priorities, play well with others, and love a challenge. This is a fun and supportive group, and we want people who can bring their energy and their know-how to make our team even stronger.If this sounds like you, let us know!
- Work directly with customers and 3rd party providers to understand, analyze and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Triage and resolve issues, working with both internal and external groups.
- Document processes and resolutions.
- Develop extensive knowledge of DDC products.
- Learn and utilize DDC support tools, processes and procedures.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned.
- Provide flexibility to work any of the Support shifts, a rotating Saturday shift, and extra hours
- French Speaking (Québécois)
- Work Shift will be 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Provide flexibility to work any of the Support shifts, and a rotating Saturday shift
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- French Speaking (Québécois)
- 2-3 years of technical support experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class customer service and help our customers become “raving fans” of Dealer.com.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Email theory
- Data Analysis
- Browser configuration
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Remote app support
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.