Writer / Copy Editor
- Full Time
Hearst is seeking an entry-level writer/copy editor to assist with internal and external marketing and communications initiatives at its renowned New York headquarters, Hearst Tower.
Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information and services company with more than 360 businesses.
The ideal candidate is someone with corporate communications experience who possess the ability to write engaging communications content and also excels at copy editing.
- Writing and copy editing a wide variety of content including press releases, annual reports, fact sheets, talking points, marketing plans and collaterals and other communications aimed at internal and external audiences
- Support of principal products including MyHEARST, HearstLink, Hearst.com and HearstLIVE
- Working with Hearst executives, functions and departments across the breadth of Hearst, including business units in all seven major operating groups
- Special projects
- Superior writing and editing skills; AP Style specialist; a good sense for news; and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Corporate Communications experience a plus
- Must have Journalism or English degree