Consumer Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc.is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and celebrate the risk-takers and curious go-getters at the centers of innovation and new business development. Some of the best-known people we’ve ‘discovered’ include: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Tony Hsieh.
Fast Companyis the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
This role will report to the Director of Consumer Marketing and is responsible for assisting the Consumer Marketing Department with customer acquisition and retention across a diverse suite of products for both Inc. and Fast Company including events, recognition programs and subscriptions. This will include a heavy focus on marketing operations such as email deployment and database accuracy/functionality as well as customer service and administrative tasks. This person must be able to represent the Inc. and Fast Company brands in a positive and professional manner.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ability to lead all phases of marketing campaigns from conception to execution and evaluation
- Assist in managing creation of marketing collateral and materials: Update marketing assets to ensure all campaigns are up to date and all platforms including ads, emails, social posts, content, etc.
- Execute email deployments through PostUp and ExactTarget
- Assist team with creating and updating marketing and promotion reports and help in the decision
- making process for future efforts
- Communicate effectively with prospective and existing customers in a positive and professional
- manner through Zendesk and/or phone when necessary
- Assist in cross-selling/up-selling products and events based on prior purchase behavior
- Traffic and code invoices related to Consumer Marketing sales and promotions
- Assist with product outreach and marketing when appropriate
- Communicate with external partners and help traffic deliverables when necessary
- Work with the team to hit consumer growth goals and overall department goals
- Liaise with other departments when needed as the consumer marketing team is a cross
- functional working with almost every department to meet department and company goals
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Interest in Marketing, Communications, Finance or Accounting
- 0-1 years’ experience in marketing preferred
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with a team in an open office environment
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
- Data driven
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite and HTML
- Comfortable using smartphone/tablet apps
- Positive attitude, must like interacting with people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Consumer Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly