Marketing Design Intern
Marketing Design Intern, Summer, 4-5 days/week
The Children’s Marketing and Publicity Design Intern will be responsible for creating several print and digital marketing and publicity promotional and advertising materials.
- A passion for design and books!
- Interest in print and digital design as it applies to Marketing & Publicity
- Strong knowledge of design, layout and typography
- Must be able to participate, collaborate and, also work independently
- Receive and implement direction as well as meet deadlines
- Participate in the creation of your own Print and Digital design projects
What you will learn:
- As a member of the Marketing & Publicity Team, you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge of the Children’s Book Publishing Industry
- You will learn about our company products and policies
- You will learn Design Workflow and File Organization
- Participate in department meetings and work alongside a creative, fun and collaborative team!
- A major in graphic design
- Proficiency in InDesign and Mac a must! Photoshop, Illustrator to a lesser degree.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Creation of Mockups (cut/paste)
- Please provide resume with a link to portfolio