Customer Intelligence Associate
- Full Time
Dow Jones Customer Intelligence
The Customer Intelligence team is responsible for delivering best-in-class intelligence and insights. We do this by conducting deep and thorough proprietary research, as well as utilizing syndicated research data.
The Customer Intelligence-Sales team acts as an expert to our advertising sales client partners, Integrated Marketing team, and advertising clients and we are working to support brands across the portfolio including The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Mansion Global.
The Role: The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, curious, analytical and comfortable with using data to develop compelling narratives.
To communicate our research, you’ll create compelling, easy-to-understand reports. Proficiency in both Microsoft office as well as G-Suite tools is highly desirable.
You will be expected to develop strong working relationships with key client partners as well as the Integrated Marketing team.
- Well-organized and have strong project management skills.
- An exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven & statistically minded.
- Able to work independently, demonstrate efficiency and problem-solving skills in completing required tasks.
- Able to collaborate within a team.
- Interested in market research, human behaviors, and the why behind the what, and an interest in the industries we serve: finance, tech, B2B & Luxury.
- Timely, professional and know how to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ideally proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel as well as Google's suite of tools: Sheets, Slides etc.
- Some background/understanding of media landscape (print and/or digital) desirable
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - CORPORATE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 15268