Strategy & Business Development Analyst
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Planning & Strategy
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Explore, identify and evaluate strategic growth opportunities with a focus on business / financial modeling and business case development of new market, product, content, and technology opportunities across Fandango’s portfolio of businessesStay on top of consumer, technology, and market trends and provide insights on opportunities and implicationsFrequently and systematically track competitorsGather market diligence and support the team with robust financial analysisSupport M&A and JV activities – identifying target companies, performing due diligence and building valuation modelsSynthesize data and analysis into actionable recommendations with measurable KPIsCreate and present recommendations via effective and persuasive presentations
Fandango seeks an experienced and talented Analyst for our strategy and business development group. This Analyst will join a small but incredibly influential group that develops strategic analyses and recommendations for Fandango senior management on high profile projects. The team collaborates across the entire portfolio – including Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, FandangoNow, Movieclips, Movietickets.com, Fandango LATAM, and Ingresso.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for business strategy at the intersection of technology, entertainment and mobile commerce. Candidate should possess business creativity, exceptional analytical skills and ability to synthesize learnings into actionable insights.
• 2-3 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role
• Preference for experience in and knowledge of online and mobile business models, internet/consumer technology, and media/entertainment
• Strong problem solving and analytical experiences, including market and financial modeling
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized and ability to prioritize workload
• Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
• Must excel w/ Excel and Power Point
• Able to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
• Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
• Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution with strong academic performance
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.