Digital Media Buyer
3 days left
- Full Time
Position: Digital Media Buyer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented.
Rate: Up to $90,000/YR DOE
Our agency client in Washington, DC is looking for an experienced Digital Media Buyer to join their team.
The Digital Media Buyer will build, launch, and maintain campaigns across multiple DSP's, search, social, and direct.
Additionally, the Digital Media Buyer will provide actionable campaign insights to both internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Confidently manage campaigns from start to finish; working with Account Managers to deliver effective digital campaigns
- Establish and maintain relationships with programmatic buyers, media agencies, advertisers, trading desks & DSPs.
- Act as Programmatic subject matter expert and lead on all training and growth opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements; staying current on all programmatic industry trends
- Execute sophisticated paid media campaigns across a variety of digital platforms using native and third-party tools (experience in attribution analysis, viewability/fraud monitoring, brand measurement solutions and multiple DSPs a plus)
- Translate client needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on their needs
- Develop in-depth, streamlined reports to showcase campaign performance
- Oversee channel planning across digital placements, including search, social, display and others
- 4+ years of digital media experience with social and search advertising
- Agency experience required
- Experience working with and selling into large Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Familiarity with the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP's, SSP's, DMP's, 3rd Party Data/Verification/Optimization, Media Quality, etc.)
- BA/BS degree required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Media Buyer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly