- Full Time
KSBW, on California’s magnificent Central Coast, is now accepting applications for P/T Production Assistant/Master Control Assistant. Responsibilities include floor directing, camera/studio operator, digital editing, assisting the news department, and other duties as assigned. Must be familiar with basic video & audio principles used in TV broadcast. Familiarity with station automation systems, FCC monitoring and EAS procedures are necessary skills for this position. The candidate will generally work 24-30 hours per week and must be available for morning and weekend shifts.
- Floor directing, camera/studio operator, digital editing.
- Assisting master control in various duties
- Prior Master Control experience preferred.
- Military experience will be considered.
- Completion of college level technical & editing classes a plus.
- Minimum high school diploma, technical school or completion of college level technical/editing courses a plus.