AdSmart Campaign Manager
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
We are in the business of leveraging vast amounts of consumer and viewership data to change how traditional (linear) TV and digital advertising impressions are packaged, sold, planned, delivered, optimized and measured for clients. If you are looking to join a small, agile team of disruptors looking to shape the convergence of traditional TV and digital advertising, look no further! NBCUniversal is looking for passionate, results-oriented and motivated self-starters to support innovation in our new Audience Studio. Audience Studio is the collection of all of NBCU’s data-driven, cross-portfolio and cross-channel advertising products.Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Building optimized media plans and steward accordingly• Comfortable with managing client communications including advertisers, agencies and vendors that are part of the advertising process.• Utilize a broad spectrum of analytic tools and databases to identify key metrics, trends and insights that effectively position NBCUniversal ad products and services to clients• Strong understanding of data and targeting capabilities within the advertising field, both on the buy and sell sides, including familiarity with 3rd party data providers• Become an expert user of NBCU’s ad optimization tool(s) and data assets and leverage them to craft consumer audience target segments. • Interface with internal and client teams to obtain and manage deliverables throughout the pre- and post-launch process• Implement and launch plans according to client and internal requirements and goals• Work with NBCU Inventory Planning and Pricing teams to obtain recommended inventory• Provide analytics and measurement support from ad targeting through to impact/ROI analyses• Troubleshoot campaign and tool errors and performance issues• Contribute to the development of new ad targeting and measurement solutions by providing invaluable end user feedback to Product and Engineering teams• Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving technologies and trends in the TV and digital realms and build a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players
• BA/BS degree required, preferably in a quantitative field of study
• 3+ years of professional experience in media, campaign analytics, media research, advertising or financial services
• Experience with SAS, SQL or Zeplin notebooks.
• Familiar with Tableau
• TV and/or digital planning experience
• Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit; intellectually curious
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Be reliable for efficiency, accuracy and high attention to detail and quality
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Solid understanding of the advertising landscape in terms of how data is leveraged and linked within and across platforms for both targeting and measurement purposes
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.