NBC 5/Telemundo 39 DFW is looking for a dynamic Digital Account Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will sell our non-linear product portfolio which provides marketing solutions for businesses to reach a desired audience in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Marketplace. The Digital Account Executive will have strong business development sales experience.Job Duties
- Sell comprehensive digital solutions to clients, convincing them to advertise in the NBC 5/Telemundo 39 digital product portfolio, overcoming objections and closing long term contractual agreements.
- Prospecting & cold calling
- Partner with Broadcast Sales Team to uncover and close digital, OTT/CTV & cross-screen integrated ad solutions
- Conduct client needs analysis with current and prospective advertisers
- Create digital proposals & presentations
- Share campaign reports with advertisers, offering analysis and capturing up-sell opportunities
- Achieve quarterly team and individual sales goals
- Entertain clients and prospects during work and non-work hours using NBCU-owned and non-owned event entertainment resources
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years digital media sales experience in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of developing creative solutions for customers' marketing objectives and garnering revenue from non-traditional sources.
- Minimum 1 year of working knowledge with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Sales skills with a record of attaining or exceeding quotas
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job#: #BR).
- Must be willing to work at the NBC location in Fort Worth, Texas, just south of DFW airport
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Degree in marketing, business, or communications
- Some level of Spanish language skills (a plus)
- Experience selling OTT/CTV ad solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully apply sales techniques; creative and analytic ability to use information such as behavioral, demo and geo targeting data plus industry research to make effective and persuasive verbal, written or electronic sales presentations.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce platform
- Ability to concentrate on priorities under deadline pressure
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.