Sr. Video Content Creator
- Full Time
Position: Sr. Video Content Creator
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $37/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Sr. Video Content Creator, this will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
This will start out as a contract with the possibility of turning into full time within several months.
Please provide us a list of all equipment you have experience working with.
What you will be doing:
- Work as the operator and editor to light, shoot and edit a wide variety of video projects
- Help develop concepts and treatments for cinematic, story-driven video content
- Collaborate with the Social Media Team to concept highly-sharable, on-brand, social-first content.
- Pitch, produce and edit original short-form videos that leverage the strengths and nuances of various social channels
- Innovate with new edit techniques and approaches to stay ahead of the ever changing social media landscape
- Help mentor junior team members on lighting, camera prep and operation and editorial
What you need to know:
- 4+ years of experience filmmaking experience (freelance and/or production company) with a clear understanding of set roles and etiquette
- Strong familiarity with building and operating professional camera packages (RED, Alexa Mini, Canon C300, A7S ii)
- DP/Gaffer experience lighting small to mid-sized studio sets and a wide variety of indoor and outdoor locations
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects, all workflows being second nature
- Strong editorial and cinematic storytelling skills
- Strong understanding of motion graphics and typography
- Extensive understanding of marketing, advertising and social content spaces with a strong grasp of what's trending and how this fits within the context of the brand
- Expert at creating engaging and playful visual storytelling for social media, especially vertical formats and ultra-short content
- Flexibility to provide a level of participation outside of regular office hours to support projects when necessary, including occasional travel
- Experience working with a RED camera
- Strong still photography skills
- Familiarity with advanced color grading concepts within DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Basic VFX skills (paint-outs, keying, etc.)
- Sound mixing and audio cleanup skills (Audition, Pro Tools and Izotope familiarity a plus)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.