- Full Time
Position: PR Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $60,000-$80,000; DOE
Our agency client is hiring for a PR Manager to join their team full time!
The ideal candidate will have full service agency experience.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing:
- Provide ongoing PR ROI Analysis for clients
- Write, proof and edit all PR copy, including news releases, content, newsletters, e-newsletters before they are sent to clients and editors
- Plan events, promotions and media conferences/briefings
- Attend client meetings as requested
- Assist with other client marketing programs as needed.
- Deliver and manage a focused, results-oriented PR strategy
- Secure steady and impactful media coverage for this client among relevant client, business, and vertical targets.
- Build strong relationships with press, key contributors, publications and influencers
- Manage PR, award, event, and speaking calendars
- Collaborate with the marketing team to amplify other communications for maximum impact (e.g. content, syndication, blogs, partnerships, etc.)
- Work with traffic/production manager and art staff to execute projects
What you need to know:
- 5+ years progressive experience developing and executing strategic public relations plans in support of B2B clients across a wide range of industries
- Have a focus on content generation, communication planning and media relations
- Excellent writer, an AP guru, and is proficient in a variety of media-monitoring and other software that all serve to make your life at work easier
- Has great organization skills and is able to see the big picture, while paying close attention to detail
- Must have the ability to professionally represent this client with clients, and represent the client with media and outside vendors
- Possesses demonstrated understanding of social media strategy and planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary
- Experience in B2B industries such as technology, construction, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, and/or professional services are a BIG plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.