Production Supervisor - NBCU Content Innovation Agency
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Scheduling and prioritizing all internal/freelancers in-house editorial staff, vendors (editorial, color, mix sessions) to accommodate high demand of projects while delivering on time, on budget and with the highest level of creative excellenceLead post-production initiatives and edits for all Portfolio marketing video content and work with the Portfolio marketing team on identifying and implementing priorities and best practicesLiaise with the Director of Post-Production and Producers on tracking and reporting all music queues and usageManaging and producing smaller scale live action productions from conception through delivery. This includes routing scripts to all relevant parties, scheduling and booking personnel, crew, locations and editorial staffOn larger scale productions, supporting the Executive Producer and Senior Producers on all elements of production and post-production as needed. Duties include creating, managing and distributing production schedules, routing permits, legal agreements and talent agreementsBeing available off-hours for last minute travel needs as they ariseCommunicate client edit notes to freelancers and facilitate all proofing and implementation of notes while protecting the vision of the creative team
NBCUniversal Content Innovation is seeking a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for supporting the Executive Producer, Senior Producers and Creatives in managing content for internal and external productions and video elements for all NBCUniversal digital & broadcast outlets. The Production Supervisor performs in a highly visible role as liaison between Clients, Networks and the NBCU CIA creative production and freelance teams. This position will report to the Executive Producer.
• 2+ years of post-production experience on a television network, post-house company (freelance experience accepted) and/or advertising agency
• Must be able to work outside of normal business hours as job duties or assignment requires, sometime with little or no advance notification
• Must have standing relationships with vendors in the industry to collaborate on projects, and be enthusiastic in developing relationships with new vendors
• Experienced in managing multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and successfully
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Candidate must be well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and juggle multiple projects at same time
• Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must have some working knowledge of editorial and motion graphics softwares and workflows
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
• BA or equivalent factual television/video work experience
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.