Customer Sales Assistant
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Significant amount of Order Entry/processing, maintaining contracts, and revisions.
• Screen and log calls and respond directly to inquiries.
• Supports NSM, LSM and Account Managers on make goods and sales traffic support.
• Responsible for communicating station’s prime program changes and late runs.
• Provide air times and researching of billing discrepancies.
• Work with Client Financial Services to establish Agency & Client billing codes .
• Responsible for substantial daily inquiries and email correspondence.
• Make necessary Day of Air changes on last minute orders or changes.
• Effectively understand log functions, avails, and displace spots.
• Serve and train as backup for other desks.
• Organize and maintain files on all projects and keep updated.
• Assist sales department with monthly invoice mailings and adding postage, address labels, etc.
• Manage special projects as designated, dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
• Support all departments with station initiatives and events.
• A minimum of a BA degree, or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 1 year experience using Microsoft computer software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Phoenix, AZ. location.
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Florical, and OSI.
• One year experience in radio/television sales .
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Excellent administrative and communications skills (written and verbal).
• No relocation benefits available.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
About Telemundo Station Group:
Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 30 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Producing and broadcasting more than 15,000 hours of unique and relevant local content each year, including award-winning news, public affairs, and entertainment programming, Telemundo Station Group serves the largest Hispanic television markets in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, San Antonio, San Francisco Bay Area, Fresno, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Harlingen, Orlando, Fresno, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Diego, Tampa, Denver, El Paso, Boston, Las Vegas, Tucson, Hartford, Fort Myers, Springfield, Richmond, Sacramento, Fresno, Salt Lake and Puerto Rico. In addition, Telemundo Station Group operates TeleXitos, a national multicast network that offers viewers popular action and adventure television series and feature films in Spanish. The group also provides support to 50 Telemundo affiliates across the country and manages dedicated local websites and applications, as well as a robust digital out-of-home operation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.