Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs
1 day left
- Full Time
Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs
The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) makes a difference for individuals, brands, and the industry by driving growth, advancing the interests of marketers and promoting and protecting the well-being of the marketing community. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA’s membership includes more than 1,700 companies with 25,000 brands that engage almost 100,000 industry professionals and collectively spend or support more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of more than 1,000 client-side marketers and more than 700 marketing solutions providers, which include leading marketing data science and technology suppliers, ad agencies, law firms, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit ANA Educational Foundation (AEF), which has the mission of enhancing the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.
New York, NY
The ANA has an extraordinary opportunity for a seasoned professional in sales and account management to make a difference, each and every day. We are seeking a Director, Sponsorship & Industry Partnerships who will be responsible for living and breathing sponsor obsession while driving satisfaction and renewal for our highly esteemed partnership programs. In this role, the Director will forge indelible relationships with key stakeholders at ANA partner companies, steward utilization of partner benefits across a suite of products and services and assume responsibility for partner satisfaction and renewal.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with Senior Vice President on the sales management, activation, and retention for ANA’s Thought Leader partners.
- Contribute to the sales of a la carte sponsorships across 10 ANA national industry conferences working with other sales team members.
- Develop sales support materials and manage calendar for Thought Leader partner activations including curated content pieces, a webinar, conference attendance, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional understanding of business fundamentals including participation in annual forecasting, strategic analysis, budgeting and creation of presentation materials for annual planning meetings.
- Live and breathe sponsor and partner obsession through an unparalleled and relentless focus on ensuring optimum levels of service and sponsor satisfaction.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years of consultative sales, business development and/or account management experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Highly organized, detailed, accurate with very effective time management skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- An understanding and exposure to marketing, media, and advertising industry
- Metrics-driven sales “hunter” with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and a high sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization; with a focus customer service
- Possess a persistent desire to go above and beyond
- Ability to travel (up to 20%) with the expectation to meet regularly face-to-face with sponsors and prospects in the New York City area
Our competitive compensation package includes the following benefits, incentives, and perks:
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401k match, flexible scheduling, generous Paid Time Off program, designated work from home days, summer Fridays, casual dress code, incentives and rewards
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with this position's requirements and responsibilities, please forward a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume. Only applicants with salary requirements will be considered.
Apply for Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly