Digital Brand Specialist (eCommerce)
- Full Time
- The Digital Brand Specialist will be focused on building an exceptional consumer experience.
- Responsible for developing effective onsite merchandising strategies to drive increased visitation, time on page, conversion, and brand perception.
- Combine data, consumer insights, and a creative eye to manage and optimize content
- Manage a brand site from end-to-end, including: product intake, creative development of assets, content calendaring, and performance reporting
- Support the content management and reporting of Enterprise level and brand umbrella
- Manage the marketing relationship with 3rd party agencies supporting the site and related pages for all platform content in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Identify and manage ongoing Experiences site optimizations from UX to affiliated content
- Engage with creative studio for the development of onsite assets including but not limited to imagery selection, copywriting, QA, approvals, asset trafficking, and budget management
- Coordinate the creative development and execution on regular email sends related to the site
- Manage any digital tagging for proper analysis and report on performance, learnings, and insights
- Passionate about the consumer with strong interest in understanding user behavior and driving increased engagement
- Understanding of web tracking and analytics, Adobe preferred
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and able to reprioritize and adapt as needed
- Flexible and able to work in ambiguous/changing situations
- Proactively identify and prevent potential roadblocks
- Strong creative eye and marketing knowledge, consistently aiming above the bar of expectations
- Keen eye for time/project management and attention to detail
- Copywriting and creative capabilities - image sizing, title writing - following brand guidelines
- Project management skills & strong organizational capabilities
- 3-5 years, at least 2 years digital marketing experience in an Enterprise capacity
A client in McLean, VA is looking for a freelance to possible full time Digital Brand Specialist (eCommerce) to help their team ONSITE!