4 days left
- Full Time
- Media Relations
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with key media contacts.
- Support pitch efforts targeting trade, local, regional and national print, broadcast and online/social media.
- Focus on driving media interest and content development targeting the meetings & conventions industry.
- Curate and maintain all media list databases; track and report on media movements.
- Help shape content for traditional and social media outreach.
- Produce, edit and manage written communication materials including press releases/social media releases, fact sheets, Q&As and reports.
- Provide media events support such as: press conferences, briefings, media tours + FAMs.
- Social Media
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with key social influencers, bloggers and industry experts.
- Demonstrate understanding and implementation of social media tools.
- Provide digital/social media engagement support.
- Content Creation
- Contribute to community management for meetings & conventions industry (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Manage VisitAnaheim.org blog and a team of bloggers to continually update destination information.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Develop traditional and social media monitoring measurement reports tracking results.
- Curate and distribute daily industry news updates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply for Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly