Convention Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- Work with the Director of Marketing and SVP of Marketing to research, plan and execute traditional and online advertising activities that support the meetings and convention segment of the business.
- Produce sales and marketing collateral, print and digital, that supports meetings and conventions, the Anaheim Convention Center, Synchronicities, ACC Campus campaigns and all sales initiatives as assigned.
- Collaborate with sales leaders on industry partnerships and lead the fulfillment of sponsorship, brand exposure, advertising in trade agreements with key industry organizations.
- Collaborate with sales leaders on promotional campaigns and implementation of promotional campaigns to help expand Visit Anaheim’s meetings and convention business.
- Collaborate with each Destination Services Managers to support incoming clients and collect photos and information to document events
- Oversee the writing and editing of content for collateral, which includes printed brochures, website, emails, surveys, newsletters, direct mail and video. Ensure consistent messaging across all marketing and sales platforms.
- Manage outside resources, including vendors and agencies in support of sales efforts.
- Update meetings and convention content on the main website.
- Maintain up to date sales presentations and create customized versions as needed.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Visit Anaheim.
- Manage digital mapping tool and train sales and services staff
- Successfully work with key internal stakeholders including teams in sales, marketing, business intelligence, public relations and website to ensure success.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing and Senior VP of Marketing