Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing & Graphic Design
6 days left
- Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Catchafire makes it easy for anyone to use their talents for good and provides nonprofits with access to skills-based volunteers who are professionals in their domain. It's an exciting time here at Catchafire as our demand from nonprofits for expert help grows, we’re ready to take our online and offline channels to the next level. You’ll be building and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns that educate, inspire and drive action ultimately influencing the social good space and changing perspectives on volunteering.
This role will require a combination of creativity, strategic thinking and execution. As a lean, centralized team, being part of marketing means contributing to a broad spectrum of digital strategies to engage our ever-growing community of volunteers and nonprofit users including partnership launches, email campaigns, social media channel growth and direct mail.
We’re looking for a storyteller who is equal parts marketer and designer - requiring a unique blend of skills, experience and autonomy. If you are a graphic designer looking to roll-up your sleeves with channel strategy, a traditional campaign marketer looking to further finesse your design skills into a full-time opportunity, or a digitally-minded social media consumer ready to grow a brand, we want to meet you.
- Design weekly creative assets for email and social with support from our Design team.
- Create and execute our daily marketing activities including e-newsletters and social media to ensure consistent, relevant presence.
- Encourage the evolution of our email program and apply a customer-centric content strategy.
- Follow and take action on industry trends specific to channel marketing.
- Monitor metrics and understand what success looks like in terms of acquisition and help us capture, track and report on our progress.
- Support as needed on special projects that will help to build our brand including, but not limited to: conferences, speaking engagement, press engagements, etc.
- Creative Judgement - You’re bursting with creative ideas about how we can grow our audience. You have a strong design sensibility and appreciate that the right combination of images and copy can be impactful, evoking emotions and inspire actions. You naturally double or even triple check your work without being prompted because you know that the details matter.
- Superb Communicator - You think big and propose innovative strategies to maximize reach and engagement. Internally, you keep your stakeholders in the know and elevate issues or questions clearly and promptly to keep workflows moving.
- Humility - You can take critiques of your work well and respond to feedback thoughtfully without offense. You constantly strive to improve your skills, knowledge and personal development.
- User Focused - You ultimately care most about how our users will respond to our messaging and campaigns. To ensure our messages land, you are curious and focused on what will resonate with and deliver value to our users.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates must have:
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing with a passion for great graphics
- Comfort using design tools (i.e Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch)
- Prior exposure with an email management system (i.e. MailChimp, Pardot, SendGrid)
- Familiarity monitoring engagement and analyzing data
- Superior project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- A team player who appreciates a quirky sense of humor
If our values resonate with you, click "Apply":
- Please specify "Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing & Graphic Design” in the subject
- Portfolio or work samples
- Include short answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at Catchafire?
- In order to take our brand and channels to the next level, we need a digitally-minded marketer who has a pulse on the latest social media trends and is looking to disrupt the way we’re currently engaging with our community. Share 3-4 brands who you draw creative inspiration from and/or who you think is leaving a mark.
This role is based either in New York City or San Francisco.
Apply for Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing & Graphic Design
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly