Product Operations Director
- Full Time
- Product Launch Leadership: Lead development of and communicate comprehensive go-to-market launch and post-launch plans.
- Readiness Project Management: Work across organizational boundaries to ensure that all go-to-market goals and critical milestones are met.
- Program Management: Manage one or more products across multiple release trains with varying complexity and dependencies, while providing clear and timely visibility of program status to key executive stakeholders.
- Operational Readiness: Drive operational readiness to ensure that the product is able to be properly marketed, sold, contracted, installed, trained, billed, supported, analyzed for utilization and canceled. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders around key BAU activities.
- Defining Success: Works with the Operational leaders, Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development to insure success of product launches can be measured. Establish / strengthen proper internal controls to ensure compliance of established procedures.
- VOC: Keeps the voice and perspective of the customer present in the product process for in-market operations.
- Training and Support Alignment: Aids Product Management to ensure that training, sales, client services and installation have the facts to effectively plan for, train and support new product/solution being delivered to market.
- Process Improvement: Drives processes that elevate our go-to-marketing planning and ensuring operational readiness for product launches.
- May manage the work of 3-5 direct reports
- Travel required up to 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6-8 years of related experience with a minimum of 3 years of management experience a plus
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams
- Experience in project management. PMP or similar certification a plus
- Experience in Agile or Scrum or Kanban
- Expert in software product delivery
- Proven experience in operational and change management
- Experience in customer expectation and relationship management
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.