- Full Time
The QA Lead will report to the Associate Director of Channel Management on the E-commerce operations team. The E-commerce Operations team provides a variety of functions that ensure the proper collection of customer data to support key life cycle activities such as billing, price increases, communications, etc. This position is responsible for testing all acquisition promotions that are created for the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Marketwatch, and Professional Memberships. This position is also responsible for supporting all front end web page development by creating test cases and performing user acceptance testing on all new functionality.
Specific Responsibilities Include *:*
- Work with the offer managers on the team to understand the process for creating new acquisition promotions
- Create and manage a test framework for validating the customer experience during and post the subscription process
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation around test plans and test results
- Work with the business analysts during Requirement Analysis.
- Work with cross-functional development team to understand how they are building out the functionality and the systems that are impacted
- Design positive and negative test cases for validating the customer experience prior to each technical release
- Supporting each technical release and performing validation on the functionality - pre and post release.
Qualifications Include *:*
- Knowledge of the E-commerce space
- Experience in test case creation, execution, and documentation
- Project management skills to adequately plan testing around key release dates
- Strong technical skills
- Attention to detail and proficient quality assurance abilities
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
- Knowledge of direct marketing desired
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure and databases a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - KNOWLEDGE UNIT
Job Category: Marketing Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 15479