Digital Advertising Admin (Part-time)
- Part Time
Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the publishing division of Wine Enthusiast Companies, has an open part-time position in its Digital Advertising Sales group for a department admin. The ideal candidate will need to be a digital native with a strong desire to learn about the digital advertising ecosystem and associated best practices including the use of social media and email.
Areas of responsibility include the production of various online advertising promotions, the reporting of those campaigns and general support of our Digital Advertising team.
General duties include:
- Contacting clients to collect promotional assets for a variety of programs
- Publishing sponsored content to our social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Working with Editorial team to produce weekly newsletters
- Assisting in weekly reporting of all digital adverting programs, including pulling analytics, screenshots and compiling wrap up reports.
- Assist in production of advertising programs such as dedicated emails, banners campaigns and sponsored social posts
- Assist in compiling promotion strategy for large digital adverting programs
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- General knowledge of the online advertising space
- Experience with posting to a variety of social media platforms
- The ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Adobe Creative Suite skills are a plus
This part-time position calls for working up to 22 hours per week onsite at our headquarters in Valhalla, NY. In addition to joining a very talented team of professionals, we have a roundtrip shuttle service to the White Plains train station, an onsite café & gym and covered parking.
To apply please forward your resume or a letter of interest.
We will contact those candidates who have the desired skills mentioned above. Wine Enthusiast Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.