- Full Time
Cottonwood is a privately held real estate asset management company having an AUM in excess of US$2 billion, and we are seeking a candidate who can contribute to the successful development and completion of planned marketing programs. If you are a successful and motivated professional interested in further developing your skills in a fast-paced environment, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
The Associate role will assist in the development and oversight of real estate and financial marketing collateral materials, track existing marketing campaigns and develop reports highlighting results and ROI, while providing support to marketing team members, including executives, managers, and senior associates.
The Associate will work collaboratively with the marketing team and key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Cottonwood/Echelon brands and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our projects. This position will play a key role in refining and improving marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, and best practices that the Cottonwood team has developed.
This position plays an important part in ensuring that the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns are delivered to deadline, and that the company and its projects remain visible in the market.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult with team daily to identify marketing needs and execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully and efficiently
- Provide outstanding client service to guide our consultants’ work from start to finish and provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming and more effective
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure that the department’s activities stay functional and coordinated
- Liaise between the design team and outside vendors to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting and overall content development)
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- Help shape all of our internal and external marketing and branding projects, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in advertising or PR campaigns required
- Experience working in real estate marketing, financial marketing required
- Experience working in luxury branding preferred
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, etc.)
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Photoshop or graphic design skill a major advantage
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (e.g., Docs & Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree required