- Full Time
- Work directly for one or more Account Executives maintaining sales orders while maintaining effective working relationships with Account Managers and other sales and company personnel.
- Inputting and processing accurate TV sales orders
- Maintaining and revising sales order schedules based on station and agency changes
- Tracking spot placements on a weekly basis
- Proficient in MediaLine, Dashboard and other computer based systems
- Communicate and develop strong and effective working relationship with station and agency personnel.
- Adhere to deadlines, making sure all assigned duties are completed timely and efficiently
- Perform general office duties including answering phones, switchboard coverage, and back up for other assistants and the like.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
College degree preferred,
preferably in communications, public relations, advertising or business.
organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and
work on multiple projects at the same time.
and accurate computer data entry skill and ability.
in Microsoft Office including Excel
written and verbal skills.
working in a fast-paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency
and adhere to set deadlines.
a personable demeanor with strong team and customer focus
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.