Junior Brand Partnerships Manager
- Full Time
At VinePair, drinking is culture. Our content fuels the conversations people have over a drink. We’re a passionate and committed team that uses our expertise and unique voice to create lifestyle content that resonates. It is our goal to become one of the world’s leading lifestyle publications and fundamentally influence our generation.
Our investors are some of the most respected names in the digital media space, including Joanne Wilson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Social Starts, The New York Angels, New York Venture Partners and more.
The ideal candidate will pursue clients directly and via agencies for advertising revenue growth. This position will report to the Vice President of Brand Partnerships.
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish: prospect, identify relevant contacts, negotiate and secure sales of online advertising and sponsorship programs to premium brands across select categories
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals and objectives and maximize all revenue growth opportunities for VinePair
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients and agencies
- Act as the category expert/consultant on advertising solutions for clients
- Be creative in generating new ideas and benefits for advertisers
- Work with Account Manager to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from all the results.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter w/knowledge of the media landscape required
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond creatively in the moment
In exchange for your effort and success you can expect to receive:
- Generous compensation package of base + commission + bonus
- Room for advancement
- Equity - so that you can share in VinePair’s future success
- Health Insurance
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Interested? Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements.