3 days left
- Full Time
pulsd is on a mission to democratize fun in New York City.
We know that living in New York City is getting more and more expensive, so every single day we bring the best of the city to our 300,000 members for less. From dinners to brunches, spas to fitness studios, events to experiences it it’s happening in the city, it’s on pulsd.
We’re a technology driven media platform built by New Yorkers for New Yorkers. Our office is in the heart of SoHo - an area of the city which we believe is synonymous with the company and culture that we are trying to build.
Account Executives are expected to convert qualified leads that will be generated for them, in addition to prospecting on their own. A big part of your job is to get paid to explore the city; eat out, drink out, enjoy massages, attend great events and so much more.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, high-energy, and winning mindset.
- Grow new client relationships by analyzing, building and managing a sales pipeline of businesses in New York City.
- Drive top line revenue through a high volume of outbound calling and emailing.
- In person meetings with local businesses to build relationships and close accounts.
- Evaluate merchants that will resonate well with the core pulsd demographic.
- Expand current business relationships and cross-sell.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Experience in a fast paced, sales environment.
- Team player who will ultimately contribute to the bottom line and do whatever it takes to win individually and as a team.
- Consistent record of hitting monthly and quarterly quota.
- Fast learner who can hit the ground running, and generate revenue from the get-go.
- Experience selling into restaurants, SMBs, and entertainment businesses.
- Can execute under pressure in a start-up environment.
- Competent in Salesforce & Asana.
- Assertive, persistent, closer attitude.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university or liberal arts college.
- Outgoing, self-starter who can shoulder responsibility in a highly demanding, fast paced environment.
- Have a basic understanding of New York City’s hospitality and entertainment industries - and a desire to bring the best of New York City to New Yorkers..
- Hungry to cultivate and develop new relationships with businesses that will benefit our members.
- Have excellent communication skills, and be detail-oriented, with an unquenchable thirst to grow the pulsd brand.
- Comfortable closing new business on the phone and in person, in order to achieve monthly revenue goals.
- Uses rejection to drive harder towards success.
- Competitive compensation consisting of base salary, commissions and bonuses.
- Full medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- Open vacation time and sick time.
- Breakfast & lunch (catered) paid for by the company.
- Build your own Apple environment.
- Free pulsd experiences.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly