Freelance Junior Copywriter
7 days left
Freelance Junior Copywriter:
Hornet is seeking a freelance Junior Copywriter to join the team in our Manhattan Studio. This Junior Copywriter should be passionate about the written word and possess great communication skills. Further, the Junior Copywriter must be meticulous and have the ability to communicate proactively and manage time accordingly based on each project’s specifications & resources. Ideally, the Junior Copywriter operates with passion, enthusiasm, and is well versed in executing various writing styles styles based on the creative brief. This person should be able to adapt their writing to different tones and mediums, discerning when a conversational or more professional tone is required. Successful candidates will also have the ability to work under pressure, and collaborate with various team members.
The Junior Copywriter must have outstanding creative talent, positive proactive attitude and exemplary work-ethic with the ability to take constructive criticism. The Junior Copywriter must have the ability to positively react to feedback, make the necessary revisions for projects and hit the required deadlines.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Write copy for our website, pitches, and social media
- Work with Directors and creative teams on treatments
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team
- Adhere to the in-house style guide
- Creative mind with strong writing skills
- Overall positive attitude, demeanor, that will contribute to a collaborative studio environment
- Keen eye for detail and a critical mind, with patience and concentration
- High level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Maintain studio standards and work within studio pipeline
- Relevant work experience as a Junior Copywriter with at least 1 year in the commercial industry.