The Production/Sales Coordinator is responsible for acting as a central touchpoint for our sales, marketing, programming and production teams. The position will focus on the execution of sales elements on the various programming and platforms, and act as a direct support system for the account executives and producers as needed.Job Duties:Execution of sales elements in games and other programming through updating of show gridsWork directly with Account Executives to ensure logo/copy is correct, coordinating with creative services, and manage all new and changing elementsAssist with sales through creation of sales decks for new shows, recap decks at the end of seasons, client decks, and ‘coming attractions’ Initiate and execute sponsorship promotions, managing and updating elements and coordinating agreementsRepresent the sales function and coordinate sales activities for selected NBC Sports Boston Events Prepare package of all sales content for In Game needs for Senior Producer – Live Events, ensuring cue cards and clear directives of needs during games Manage weekly guest tracking sheets, working with VP, Content and Coordinating Producer to ensure all guests are onboarded and being paid in a timely mannerTrack, coordinate and ensure execution of sponsored elements across all platforms Perform other duties and responsibilities as assignedManage all ticket related needs, such as charity tickets, all ticket grids for related events, and management of suite for all games
Additional Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a production or sales environment
- Must have strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #:XXXXX)
- Must be willing to work in Burlington, MA and then Needham, MA in Fall 2019
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Ability to connect and collaborate effectively with internal and external partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.