- Full Time
The New York Post is looking for an energetic, general-assignment news reporter.
- Break major stories that will appeal to New York, national and international audiences.
- Spot under-the-radar stories and advance them for a wider readership.
- Be able to write clear, entertaining copy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Be self-sufficient and able to multitask — the kind of person who’s willing to comb through documents, ask tough questions and do whatever else it takes to find and nail the story.
- Be able to write with authority and flair on a broad array of subjects, from hard news to offbeat features.
- Have a demonstrated history of success on all these points.
- Have at least three years of news-writing experience.
- College degree in journalism strongly preferred.
The New York Post is an Equal Opportunity Employer.