Strategic Account Manager
- Full Time
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for providing consultative and operational solutions in support of sales, ongoing operations, and development. The role leverages a set of multi-discipline resources in the form of program management, domain expertise, process excellence, technology, and analytics.
Primary Duties/ Key Responsibilities:
- Reporting and Communications - Contribute to the generation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly performance and SLA measurement reports. - Conduct status meetings and maintain list of open items, issues and enhancement requests.
- Client Liaison and Primary Point of Contact for Escalation - Act as client liaison to communicate new products and services, continually analyzing client’s business, respond to all inquiries and requests, monitors and manages customer satisfaction levels.
- Manage pivotal customer issues and concerns. Communicate client concerns with appropriate departments and follow through to ensure client expectations and satisfaction is maintained.
- Coordinating the efforts of a diverse team comprised of sales, process, and technology disciplined individuals, driving towards key goals/objectives of the established client Program/transformation roadmap.
- Identify upsell opportunities and support sales efforts at existing clients.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years related experience
- 3+ years account management experience preferred
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals to extract, define, and document business processes towards a common conclusion
- Strong ability to gain consensus across a diverse group of participants.
- Ability to scope goals/objectives, identify/size tasks & milestones, and manage/motivate a group (internal & Clients) towards a common conclusion
- Strong time management skills with the ability to adjust schedules, tasks, and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to assist diverse teams in the isolation of business/technology initiatives through use of collaborative work sessions
- Ability to apply both business and technology skills in formulating solutions across multiple architectural levels
- Ability to define creative value proposition for clients leveraging business capabilities and services
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Strong working knowledge of MS Tools (MS Office, MS Project, Share Point)
- <20% travel
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
- Focus on Customers
- Build Relationships
- Drive for Results
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.