The B2B group is comprised of 7 vertical markets that sell integrated advertising programs through multi-platform (print, digital and events) media brands.
Job Summary & Purpose
We are seeking a vice president of sale for our B2B media division that is an absolute rock star with high ambition. The Vice President of sales will manage a global sales team of approximately 15-16 sales staff and report directly into the MD and will be based in New York. This person will be responsible for the overall revenue delivery of the entire B2B portfolio which operates in 7 different vertical markets and has multiple media platforms including print, digital, events and marketing services.
This person must have expertise in transforming print to digital, developing custom digital lead gen customer solutions, selling event sponsorships and creating new revenue ideas.
The right candidate will be fast-paced, tech savvy, well versed in digital revenue, ability to lead and motivate a team while reporting into senior management.
This is a very exciting opportunity and critical role where the ideal candidate can have an impact and be part of one of the best global media companies while working on exciting brands!
Key role responsibilities:
- Creating custom proposals
- Forecasting, budgeting, P&L management on revenue
- Leading and motivating a global team with varying experience levels
- Working senior management
- Reporting into MD
- Managing sales activity, pipeline, client growth, client rentention
- Creating custom proposals and solutions
- Being in the field with the sales team on customer calls
- Driving revenue for marketing solutions
- Weekly trading reporting and participation on calls
- Customer tracking and growth by vertical market
- Sales training
- Creating a sales strategy for each vertical market
- Participation in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Overall sales strategy
- Identifying new revenue streams
- Delivering revenue on events
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven track record of revenue delivery and results in a B2B environment
- P&L management
- Excel fluency
- CRM Fluency
- Outstanding communications skills
- Ability to create and write effective sales proposals
- Ability to motivate, manage and inspire a sales team
- Expertise in digital transformation
- Fluency in digital products and lead generation
- Experience in selling events
- Must be tech savvy in working with Excel, GSuite, CRM, reporting, PowerPoint
- Must had experience in weekly trade reporting and forecasting
- High energy
- Problem solver
- Strong work ethic
- Charismatic personality