Webinar Production Manager
- Full Time
The B2B Digital Media department is focused on driving value for our clients through a suite of product solutions which connect advertiser with our specialized audience. By optimizing existing products and developing new ones, we are transforming the B2B marketplace into a digital first community.
Job Summary & Purpose
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media & Product Strategy, this position will be responsible for the production of high quality webinar products which are at the leading edge of production and delivery.
You will work across multiple levels within the organisation and need to stay current with all related technologies. You will need to be able to work within set frameworks and manage multiple projects with challenging deadlines.
Key role responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the production of live webcasts as director and sometimes as crew, precisely following established processes and checklists.
- Take responsibility for the quality of the final product in all aspects by following approved procedures, keeping records, actively solving problems, documenting solutions, and improving procedures.
- Follow precise checklists for meeting preparation, including but not limited to: adding upcoming events to the website, providing basic webcast technical support which may include diagnosing and troubleshooting web browser, bandwidth, and other internet-related issues.
- Create, post and update webcast descriptions and registration pages, video and audio clips and other material.
- Create and send HTML marketing emails to attract audience and to follow up with attendees and leads who missed the webcast.
- When necessary edit and create high quality PowerPoint slide decks and other graphics for use in digital media productions. Work closely with colleagues in all areas of the B2B division to set and maintain consistently high quality graphic standards.
- Conduct technical reviews and training with external speakers and colleagues, both in New York and remotely around the world as needed, to test audio and video capabilities, promoting the highest production standards.
- Contact speakers to acquaint them with Future B2B video webcast processes, schedule and conduct video tech calls, obtain speaker photos and bios, and update the website and marketing material.
- Alternately serve as video crew during live webcast recording. Must be able to set up and run a live video webcast with speakers in the studio and on remote location as required. Work closely with the rest of the webcast and video team, speakers, and other technical and creative staff in the studio and at remote locations to insure the highest quality technical and creative standards.
- Know and can quickly and calmly apply contingency plans for dealing with common problems that can occur during a webcast.
- Record webcasts. Edit, test and archive all productions.
- Work with subject matter experts to schedule and prepare for press release videos/ads and webcasts, coordinating staff scheduling to make sure uploads to external channels happen on a timely basis and maintaining all procedures for the handling of secure material.
- Serve as video and audio technical support for additional digital programs, such as podcasts and promotional videos. Is familiar with current editing hardware and software needed to produce high quality, creative programming quickly and consistently.
- Work closely with marketing and ad operations teams to design and develop programs to incorporate ads and other digital media into their websites, newsletters and social media platforms.
- Edit a wide range of internal and external projects on Adobe Premiere Pro or other platform, ranging from basic interviews to audio podcasts, demos to corporate videos and higher end promotional spots.
- Perform additional duties and projects as needed
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar field.
- Experience with On24, WebX, GoToMeeting, or similar platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use general audio editing and visual design tools.
- Good organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time for a large audience of stakeholders.
How to Apply
Apply with a CV and covering letter.