Media Supervisor (Agency)
- Full Time
Our agency client is looking for an onsite Media Supervisor for a full-time role.
Agency experience is required to be considered for this role.
This Media Supervisor will act as the lead for the media team. Partnering with your Media Director, you will lead the team in the development and execution of media campaigns, across both digital and print (paid search, paid social, programmatic, broadcast, TV and radio).
This role is 70% execution and 30% strategy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Define client objectives, audience segmentation and media campaign success
- Manage and optimize client budgets
- Review platform dashboards and monitor campaign performance, give recommendations for best practices
- Working directly with the Media Director to proof requests and make sure client requests are moving forward properly
- Be a leader and mentor for your team
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- 5 years agency experience across a variety of digital and print channels (the more exposure you have, the better)
- Ability to manage client objectives and expectations
- Proficiency in media and analytics tools (please highlight tools you have experience in when applying.)
This is an onsite, full-time direct hire opportunity.
Apply for Media Supervisor (Agency)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly