Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Social Media Manager
We are GHOST, a leading digital marketing agency established since 2011. We work with cutting edge hospitality and premium brands. If you love digital marketing, technology, social media, commerce, entrepreneurship and agency life, you’re the GHOST we’ve been looking for.
The Social Media Manger (SMM) is a hands-on lead role responsible for managing the social media identity for assigned clients. They are the “passion” on the account that leads creative content and social media presence. The successful SMM will utilize their creative talents and knowledge of social media, but also understand how important client relations and results are. This role works collaboratively with Digital Account Manager and oversees a Social Media Coordinator or Assistant.
What You’ll Do
- Create, execute, and manage the digital marketing presence across several assigned identities and social channels.
- Manage strategy and creative production of social media posts across digital media networks, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and Blogs.
- Collaborate on content, and advertisements with various departments to generate content matching strategic internal and client goals.
- Monitor the publication of content on calendars, sharing of content with clients, modification of content based upon feedback, and the execution of final postings across supported channels.
- Conduct copy quality control, approval, writing, and overall copy quality across multiple identities.
- Implement branding guidelines, tone, and cadence for writer execution across multiple personalities.
- Oversee client data quality control relating to menus, operating hours, address, phone number, website, and basic company details.
- Provide daily communication with clients, relating to all activities, initiatives, and feedback.
- Manage the creation of original content on site for clients including stories, social capture, and short videos.
- Oversee supporting team members, including Coordinators and Assistants.
- Conduct Interviews and overall management of assigned team members and prospective interns.
- Create documentation of new processes that maximize operation and employee efficiencies
- Achieve growth goals, generate reports, and report to Digital Account Manager.
What You Will Get:
Flexible work and office schedule.
A work team that is fun, collaborative and driven.
$100 peer-voted cash bonuses we call Tacos.
Membership to multi campus office access + gym membership in DTLA.
Company-funded professional development training and conference attendance.
Opportunity to make a difference in a nimble company that is a pioneer in the space.
Annualized full time salary.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Contribution toward health insurance.