- Full Time
We are GHOST, a leading digital marketing agency established since 2011. We work with cutting edge hospitality and premium brands. If you love digital marketing, technology, social media, commerce, entrepreneurship and agency life, you’re the GHOST we’ve been looking for.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and plans to attract new clients and brand partnerships.
- Oversee the strategy, execution, and performance of all digital channels (social, PPC, SEM, LinkedIn, newsletter, website).
- Collaborate with social, content and advertising teams to develop content and execute brand activation.
- Create campaigns, influence activations, and attend events to drive GHOST awareness.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results via press releases, advertising, and organic initiatives.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Report to leadership on all GHOST marketing results and take direction.
- Achieve KPIs and goals supported by existing team members.
Who you are
- You have a minimum 3-5 year track record in content marketing in the digital marketing, entertainment, or technology verticals.
- You are comfortable originating and developing marketing strategy and creative concepts.
- Experience developing and executing outstanding creative marketing campaigns.
- You are proficient at applying data and insights for strategic thinking and are comfortable using dashboards for performance and reporting.
- You are a strategic marketer who is proficient at paid media strategy and planning and understand the value of driving earned media.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enables you to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- You are empathetic to the needs of creative people, and have prior experience working with creatives, influencers, and leadership teams.
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities.
What You Will Get:
Flexible work and office schedule.
A work team that is fun, collaborative and driven.
$100 peer-voted cash bonuses we call Tacos.
Membership to multi campus office access + gym membership in DTLA.
Company-funded professional development training and conference attendance.
Opportunity to make a difference in a nimble company that is a pioneer in the space.
Annualized full time salary.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Contribution toward health insurance.