Digital Marketing Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a role where you can take ownership of online marketing strategy? Are you passionate about all things Web, SEO and Marketing?
Would you enjoy being a part of a prominent company which organizes state-of-the-art finance conferences?
We are looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Coordinator to manage and execute strategies to increase business growth, brand awareness, drive revenue and produce exceptional campaigns, You can handle all aspects of our marketing strategy, including social media, PPC / AdWords, website copy, email marketing, etc. The role will also work in concert with the leader of Sponsorship sales to coordinate our marketing efforts.
This key position requires a successful online marketing track record, technical expertise, and an obsession with Return on Investment (ROI).
The Capital Roundtable is a 25-year old entrepreneurial company, with an amazingly great team of people, and has an outstanding reputation for producing very high quality, thoughtfully executed conferences on a range of timely topics of interest to senior-level people of the private equity community.
- Coordinate and manage planning and execution of marketing campaigns for multiple conferences
- Manage CRM strategy and loyalty program, including executing email marketing campaigns and weekly reporting on open rates and conversion
- Collaborate with internal teams to support full program lifecycle – planning through Post Campaign Reporting
- Regularly monitor and update SEO
- Optimizing our PPC marketing
- Analyzing Google Analytics data for trends and measuring social media and email marketing success
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Plan, Execute and Report on Campaigns’ ROI & KPIs
- Strategize, develop and implement digital campaign strategies/campaigns establishing and reaching objectives and KPIs to generate growth
- You have min 2 years experience in online marketing
- Technically proficient at understanding and adapting Google Analytical data
- Strong understanding of campaign KPI performance metrics and SEO
- Knowledge of Google AdWords
- Prior experience managing an e-commerce platform (CMS), Mailchimp or any other ESPs
- Solid writer
- Experience working in event production or event management
- Familiarity with Cvent platform or similar CRM/CMS
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly