Marketing Team Lead
- Full Time
This position is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotional and advertising materials for assigned location(s). The Promotions Team Lead will work closely with auction management including general management, customer support, and commercial account managers to ensure development of promotions that serve location and consignor needs. Works in alignment with Market Marketing Manager to ensure that promotional efforts align with and support the broader strategy and needs of the market.
This position will be based in Bolingbrook but 2 days a week you will work out of the location at 20401 Cox Ave in Matteson. Job Responsibilities:
- Function as a member of the location's leadership team, providing functional leadership and expertise in the areas of Advertising and Promotions.
- Work with auction leadership at assigned location(s) to develop promotions that service the needs of location consignors and overall location goals. Ensure promotions are delivered on time and within budget.
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional activities to dealers within market and auction facilities including print, displays, and signage.
- In partnership with location GM/AGM, develop and effectively manage advertising and promotional budget.
- Maintain location website and ensure that an effective and approved social media presence is in place.
- Coordinate development of onsite signage/ads.
- Ensure that effective auction/lane signage and décor are in place for the location.
- Develop and implement Key Account promotional design at location.
- Implement market-specific and location promotions.
- Track giveaways and promotional item inventory. Ensure appropriate reporting of promotional item receipt to the finance department.
- Work in-lane promotions for commercial and dealer accounts.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with Market Safety Manager in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
- Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.