- Full Time
Cox Automotive is seeking a Sr. Analyst to join the Digital Retail Business Enablement team.
This role will be responsible for creating and
enhancing reports to better manage daily operations within the Digital Retail
business. The Sr Analyst is responsible for supporting, monitoring and
analyzing data to help answer key business questions, interpret performance and
provide insights. This role will also partner with related analytics teams to drive
project and business objectives.
- Provide analytics solutions, analysis, insights
and recommendations to support business needs, identify opportunities and
impact strategic decisions
- Continue daily reporting on the DR installation
- Build DR-Specific reporting to enable
performance of the DR support team
- Create and run team member performance reports
for implementation, support, and performance management team members
- Perform routine revenue audits to ensure we are
- Automate manually-generated reporting and
- Backup for our single performance management
coordinator (that prioritizes our queue and assigns work)
- Ad hoc requests to support OEM and sales
- Write queries (SQL, SAS) to develop analyses and
- Develop clear understanding of business needs
and root causes of operational issues
- Help define data-related requirements, requests
and concerns for various projects
- Partner across the organization or within a
delivery team to connect related work streams
- Provide ad hoc scenario analysis in support of
company initiatives or projects
- Travel 10%
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college
or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal communication and
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to
effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
analytical and business skills required, including a thorough understanding of
how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application
and operational requirements
- Must be able to understand and analyze data,
synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses
and actionable findings. Self-motivated, innovative, willing to take direction,
mature and responsible
- Advanced SQL, VBA and Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Tableau preferred
- Other duties as needed or
- Requires physical ability and
mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within
required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.