Marketing Coordinator - Product Promotions
- Full Time
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is looking for a Marketing Coordinator - Product Promotions who will be responsible for the coordination and issuance of daily promotion schedules, working closely with the creative, technology and operations team on all promotions and campaigns from setup through deployment, working with the contest department in scheduling all relevant and available contests.
Job duties Include but not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with creative, technology, legal, operations and other teams on implementing project plans.
- Independently maintain promotional calendars and work with Webmaster(s) to ensure dates are met based on rules/guidelines; manage team to keep all information current and up to date.
- Review sites daily to ensure proper functionality and generate and circulate performance analysis for new and existing promotions internally and with other cross functional teams.
- Serve as point of contact for new content creation for sweepstakes category and day to day maintenance to support direct deals, affinity sweeps/branded sweeps and all other non-imminent/imminent sweeps within the PCH vertical.
- Coordinate with email and integrated marketing to execute promotions (emails, banners, etc.) via Joomla and Evergage.
- Pull data and report on testing conducted within Evergage and follow up with analytics when not possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing and/or Technology concentration preferred.
- Typically, at least two years’ experience in online channel, preferably in a direct marketing role.
- Technology savvy with solid understanding of the web, online marketing and best practices.
- Knowledge of Evergage a plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong communication and follow through skills.
- High attention to detail required
- Confidently handle multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY with offices in New York City, NY, Portland, ME and Boston, MA, is a leading interactive media Company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment and services to consumers. Our success is built on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, individually personalized offers based on the trusted first party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This is a Jericho, NY, based position. Candidates must reside in the Tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer