Director, Consumer and Events Marketing
- Full Time
- Oversee the event planning and execution process for all events involving Philadelphia magazine, Philadelphia Wedding, Be Well Philly (and other ancillary publications and channels) and provide direct support to Event Managers including:
- Lead Signature Event kick off meeting with internal stakeholders.
- Lead Marketing/Audience Event kick off meeting with internal stakeholders.
- Attend initial venue site visit and meeting.
- Attend kick-off meeting with key event sponsors (sponsor benefits exceeding $50,000+) as well as all site visits pertaining to the sponsor.
- Attend additional sponsor follow up calls as needed by event manager.
- Lead final event walk through for internal stakeholders in the days leading up to the event.
- Support Event Mangers/Coordinator as needed throughout the planning process including weekly check-ins, brainstorming new activations, troubleshooting and beyond.
- Serve as key point person (with Event Manager) on-site at the event.
- Lead all planning and execution for the annual Best of Philly Soiree while utilizing the full events team for support.
- Lead all planning and execution for the annual Trailblazer Award Luncheon and ancillary initiatives relating to Trailblazer.
- Serve as liaison between Events Department and Sales in the weekly Sales and Marketing meeting.
- Manage relationship with Integrated Marketing on proposals, pricing and sales requests for all custom events; Event Director to plan and execute all custom events.
- Work with internal stakeholders on developing new event verticals (ie. Biz Philly) and responsible for the execution of the inaugural event (s).
- Responsible for marketing, media and trade partnerships in terms of negotiating terms, introducing new partnerships and evaluating/renewing existing partnerships.
- Oversee the annual events calendar and work with Event Managers to ensure events are distributed evenly and accurately throughout the year.
- Lead weekly Event Team meetings and provide an atmosphere that fosters teamwork, positive culture and collaboration.
- Provide 1:1 support for each Event Manager on a weekly basis as well as additional check-ins as needed.
- Conceptualize new events to add to the current line-up for Philadelphia magazine, sponsors and 3rd party relationships.
- Manage and report on all event and department budgets throughout the year.
- Manage social media/digital marketing initiatives:
- @PhillyMagEvents Instagram – distribute internal weekly schedule and manages opportunities available to sales team.
- PhillyMag.Com/Events page management
- Attend networking events and vendor meetings.
- Work/attend events in and outside the office on nights, weekends, holidays, etc. as needed.
Metro Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Director, Consumer and Events Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly