About the Job
This role is for a problem solver with a passion for beautiful communication design. You will be responsible for producing exciting and innovative presentations and proposals for our business development team. The presentation designer will use Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Slides/Docs and Microsoft Word to create templates, infographics, charts, animated gifs, campaign mockups and format text. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with internal team members to understand their concepts and interpret them visually. Presentations are frequently created in the BerlinRosen brand and occasionally reworked to fit the campaign/client we are pitching.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative designer who can prioritize and work on multiple projects at once to produce and edit clean and exceptional designs under tight deadlines. A creative point of view and ability to problem solve will be the key to success.
This is a six month contract position with the potential of joining the team permanently.
- Minimum 3 years of design experience
- Experience working with PowerPoint, Google Slides and Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional understanding of basic design principles and awareness of current design trends
- Design effective slides using a mix of text, graphics, photography and multimedia
- Experience in layout, typography, template design, creating gifs and creating and editing charts/graphs
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- An eye for color, composition, photography and typography
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills
- Proven ability to shift gears, adapt to different brands/aesthetics and to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Can interpret complex ideas visually
- Adaptability and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Must be organized both with file/layer management and naming conventions.
- Knowledge of print design a plus
Requirements to apply:
Portfolio with samples in PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Passion for good work
- Friendly, professional demeanor, enthusiastic, and open to learning
- Team orientation.
- Ability to adapt and stay cool under time pressure
BerlinRosen is a leading public affairs firm with areas of specialty that spans politics, non-profits, organized labor, technology and real estate.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/t2n62wjr7ht2yz3c