Account Supervisor For PR Firm
- Full Time
RLM PR, a veteran tech (and emerging industries) PR agency working with high-growth startups, mid-stage companies, and fascinating enterprises, is now seeking an experienced, digitally-proven PR pro to join our agency as Account Supervisor. The AS will run a portfolio of 6-8 B2B and B2C accounts as team lead, overseeing long and short-term activity of each account, including: strategic planning and message development, media relations duties (specifically among tech, culture and business outlets), social media execution, content creation/marketing, general client relations, and staff supervision (will directly manage 2-3 junior level staff).
1. Extensive experience in B2B and Consumer tech PR (or other highly nuanced category), with solid understanding of the media and industry landscapes, and ability to grasp clients' products/ services/value propositions. (We are working in all facets of tech; plus, new media, bioscience, financial services, and other seriously compelling categories).
2. Extensive media relations experience; holds strong relationships with tech and business media and a solid track record of great coverage.
3. Experience in strategizing and executing influencer and social campaigns. Understanding of crisis comms. We want to bring in a creative individual who is highly proven digitally and socially. Integrated/paid media campaign experience is also a plus. (Though paid media is not a core service for RLM).
4. Solid creative and technical writing ability with proven track record of creating messaging, developing pitch ideas, and writing PR releases, correspondence and pitches.
5. Ability to provide high level strategic counsel to clients on messaging and PR strategy.
6. Passion for emerging technology and startups and new categories/industries.
7. At least 5 years of progressive experience in PR, preferably in an agency.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Health insurance and disability
2. Generous annual vacation
3. Year-round Summer Fridays
4. Full education reimbursement (100%)
5. Competitive annual salary, depending on experience. Tell us what you are worth, and why.
Our practice areas include Chatbots, AdTech, EdTech, HealthTech, Enterprise Tech, Consumer Tech and other compelling arenas, including the digital media spaces (podcasting companies), legal cannabis/CBD wellness ,and more. We are a collegial group of craft-oriented PR professionals that launch startups and products, help build brands and take them all the way. We have been in business for 27 years. We know what we are doing.
Do you? Let us know. Please write a cover letter.
RLM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Account Supervisor For PR Firm
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly