Content Marketing Strategy Lead/Director
- Full Time
About the Team
The Content Marketing Director is a member of the Brand Marketing team. The Brand Marketing team’s mission is to deliver an integrated, omni-channel brand experience that fosters trust and delivers content and messaging that resonates with our customers and aligns their experience with our brand values and promise. This position reports to the Chief Brand Officer.
About the Role
We believe that compelling, practical, and reliable content – delivered at the right time, to the right people, in the right way – is what will differentiate Framework in the marketplace. To achieve this goal, we are seeking a consumer experience specialist, someone who can leverage Framework’s expert content across various channels to deliver content experiences that matter to our audiences, move them to act, and cut through the noise in the marketplace.
The Content Marketing Strategy Lead/Director uses an audience-first, data-driven approach to planning and overseeing a content strategy that supports the customer journey. They understand the context in which customers experience the content, think strategically about what content should be presented, and assess the most effective format for delivery.
The Content Marketing Strategy Lead/Director plays an integral role in achieving Framework’s ambitious growth marketing goals by advancing the Framework brand and cultivating a tribe of brand followers. This position is responsible for creating and managing an integrated content strategy for Framework and its consumer brand and will work closely with our Digital Marketing Director to ensure that content strategy is always informed by and optimized for SEO and in line with our overall brand marketing goals. This position will also partner closely with cross functional teams to build a deep understanding of Framework’s existing market positioning, customer personas, value proposition, and consumer behavior.
The person in this role possesses analytical and strategic thinking expertise that is matched, if not exceeded by their creative strengths. They have an instinct for organization, a knack for storytelling, and the ability to see the big picture.
What You'll Do
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy that supports and extends marketing goals and initiatives, drives brand awareness, garners consumer trust, and optimizes the customer journey experience from start to finish, using a human-centered design approach
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Director to align work in all digital marketing channels with Framework’s storytelling objectives
- Develop a functional content and editorial calendar
- Design, implement, and manage a content experience strategy for website, blog, social, and search marketing campaigns
- Oversee and coordinate the creation and design of content for related blog, website, social, and email campaigns
- Create and maintain a system for cataloging, updating, archiving, and retiring content and editorial inventory
- Conduct ongoing tests to gauge content effectiveness across channels and apply insights to the strategy as it evolves
- Develop our standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and repurposing
- Define and achieve KPIs to measure and report on content’s role in customer acquisition and retention, brand engagement across channels, and conversions through content engagement
- Through the use of creative briefs, clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of every piece (or series of pieces) of content
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in multichannel content creation and strategy
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
- Audience development, subscription strategies, and monetized content experience a plus
- Experience leveraging digital analytics and insights to inform audience segmentation/engagement and content decisions
- Strong understanding of the creative process. Proven experience translating strategic goals into creative solutions.
- Experience in production planning and execution.
- Experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating digital brand engagement initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization and with external partners, agencies, and collaborators
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Management experience including building and managing teams, performance reviews, etc.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt strategies as needed
- Proficiency in Spanish and or other languages a plus
- Our vision inspires you!
This job is in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets is required. Occasional travel is required, including overnight travel for up to four days at a time.
This position requires the employee to work in an office environment. It requires the ability to speak and hear in person, over the phone, and in settings where there are groups of people. It requires the ability to travel to a variety of meeting locations including via airplane.
About the Company
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home, throughout their homeownership journey. We are proudly pro-homeownership and believe it’s a uniquely accessible and powerful way for people to plant and grow seeds of generational wealth. We make it easier for people to do this by providing the tools we believe will lead people into homes that improve their quality of life, giving them the space to grow into their future, and gain value over time. We’re dedicated to helping our customers make decisions with confidence, build wealth in their homes, and protect their investment for generations to come.
As we leverage the power of technology to strengthen communities one homeowner at a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving are at the core of the Framework culture, and we’re seeking team members with drive and creativity to add to the mix.
The position description is a guide to the critical duties and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands and work environment conditions. Position descriptions are reviewed and revised to meet Framework’s changing needs, at the sole discretion of management.