- Full Time
The Campaign Specialist is a member of the Managed Services team who reports to the Manager, Campaign Coordinators and supports the team in several capacities. The Campaign Specialist will work in conjunction with, and support assigned Campaign Coordinators to fulfil client requests. Additionally, the Campaign Specialist will assist in the collection, distribution, and execution of task work to support clients contracted with Dealer.com Managed Services. Once proven and demonstrating effective and efficient performance, the Campaign Specialist can be granted the opportunity the take on a limited client portfolio.
- Work alongside and assist a team of Campaign Coordinators with task work and projects as needed.
- Efficiently process and execute tasks in assigned Campaign Specialist queue.
- Work in conjunction with other Managed Services Teams (SEO, Creative, DA, Social, SEM) to fulfil client campaign needs.
- Once proven proficient, limited client interaction, both written (email) and verbal (phone)
- Participate in trainings and workshops as assigned by Management
- Other tasks as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- or 1-3 years of relevant work experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.