- Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $55,000-$80,000; DOE
Our client in Scottsdale is looking for a Copywriter to join their team that has experience writing about financial products or within the financial industry.
What you will be doing as a Copywriter:
- Developing content for B2B and B2C marketing materials, including brochures, web, emails, whitepapers and much more
- Works with the team to make revisions on draft materials and edits / proofreads content
- Create product marketing collateral that explains key benefits, features and selling points
- Writing, editing and proofreading while following brand standards and guidelines
- You will be responsible for concepting, writing, editing and proofing a variety of marketing materials, including print, digital, video and press releases
What you need to know as a Copywriter:
- 3+ years of copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of tone, positioning, language, and audience for B2B and/or B2C required
- Digital and email marketing, advertising and direct mail campaign experience strongly preferred
- Agency or corporate marketing experience
- Financial services, investment or annuity industries is preferred
This is a full time, direct hire role with a great team in Scottsdale and with a team that is always growing. Great benefits, perks and compensation.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.